Competition Terms & Conditions
Demon Energy - Free designer T-shirt & Jandal's promo 2013/14
1. This promotion starts at 12:01am on the 1st November 2013 and ends at 11:59pm on the 30th June 2014 or while promo T-shirts and jandal stock lasts.
2. The competition is open to all NZ residents, excluding employees of South Pacific Brands, their immediate family members and any of South Pacific Brand’s agencies, and companies associated with this competition.
3. Entry is only valid when an individual purchases and collects 6 different 6-8 letter/digit promotional codes found under the tabs of specially marked Demon Energy 500ml cans.
4. The specially marked promotional cans are only available in the following variants:
- Demon Energy Original 500ml can
- Demon Energy Envy 500ml can
- Demon Energy Ice 500ml can
5. Each promotional code is only valid for use once.
6. Entry is online only via Facebook at www.facebook.com/DemonEnergyNZ, as per the direction on the specially marked cans.
7. A person may enter this promotion a maximum of four times.
8. The first 6000 people with valid entries are entitled to a single Demon branded t-shirt or pair of jandals.
9. The prize consists of one Demon Energy branded t-shirts or Demon Energy branded jandals. South Pacific Brand’s reserves the right to supply an alternative design/size/prize if the entrant’s original choice becomes unavailable/out of stock.
10. Delivery of prizes may take up to 6 weeks.
11. The winners agree to have their names published for publicity purposes without further compensation.
12. In the event that the prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond South Pacific Brands control, South Pacific Brands will substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
13. All entries will become part of the South Pacific Brands database and may be sent emails, facebook messages or any other correspondence in the future regarding new products, promotions etc.
14. South Pacific Brands may refuse to award any prize to any Participant who, in South Pacific Brands view:
a. Has acted in a fraudulent manner;
b. Violated the Terms and Conditions including any specific terms and conditions for the Competition; or
c. Gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Competition.
15. South Pacific Brands decisions on all matters regarding the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. South Pacific Brands reserves the right to extend, change or terminate this competition at any time.
16. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. South Pacific Brands accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
17. South Pacific Brands will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the competition or prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
19. By accepting the Terms and Conditions for, and confirming authority to participate in, the Competition all Participants will be deemed to grant permission to South Pacific Brands to store and use their name for the Competition and for future Competitions. Such use will be subject, at all times, to the Privacy Act 1993.